Name: Dr. Rahem Enad Khedhair
Scientific Degree: Assistant Professorr
Work address :Al-Muthana University, College of Basic Education
Assistant Dean for Scientific Affairs / Currently
:Address of residence
Al-Muthana / Samawa city
work place: in Al-Muthana University, College of Basic Education
- Currently position
Assistant Dean for Scientific Affairs. College of Basic Education, Al-Muthana University
Lecturer in in Agriculture college / Al-Muthana University.
Lecturer in biology department in college of Science Al-Muthana University.
ز Training course in Food science and Biotechnology lab. College of Agriculture, Baghdad University.
. Training course in Molecular and Biotechnology lab. College of Biotechnology, Al-Nahrain University.
Training course in molecular Biotechnology techniques in Pasteur institute of Tehran.
Lecturer in biology department in college of Education for Pure Science, Al-Muthana University.
- Effect of Probiotics on Cholesterol Level and Improving The Quality of Animal Fat Tissues and Evaluation It AThesis oF Master College of Agriculture, Baghdad University
- Isolation, Identification and Mutagenesis of Saccharomyces boulardii to evaluation some of probiotics properties , A Dissertation of Doctor College of Agriculture, Baghdad University
- The effect of active, resting, dead cells and cell free extract for same lactic acid bacteria in reducing cholesterol and microbial load for camel hump tissue
- Effect of additions sheep fat tail and camel hump lowered cholesterol by probiotics in burger processing. Journal of Tikrit University For Sciences. Volume: 13 Issue: Special issue Pages: 131-141
- Isolate saccharomyces boulardii from mangsteen fruits (Garcinia mangostana L.), molecular identify and study its ability to reduce the level of cholesterol and inhibition of E. coli O157:H7 bacteria. AL-Muthanna Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Volume: 2 No: 2 Pages: 145-150
- Physiological Properties From Probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii that isolates from Mangosteen fruits and diagnosed molecularly. Euphrates Journal of Agriculture Science. Volume: 7 Issue: 1 Pages: 184-195
- Prepare A New medium to knowledge and appreciation probiotic ability(Saccharomyces boulardii) to lower cholesterol level in laboratory. Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control (COSQC)\ 4330 Issued in29\9\2015 Ministry of Planning\ Iraq.
- Isolation and Identification of food Probiotic saccharomyces boulardii by using traditional methods , Vitek 2 system and molecular identification methods. Iraq journal of market research and consumer protection. Volume: 8 Issue1 Pages:42 – 60
- Effective dosage of The probiotics Saccharomyces. boulardii and Lactobacillus. planetarium on Rabbits lipids profile levels. Magazine of Al-Kufa University for Biology. Online ISSN: 2311-6544 Pages: 1-7
- Genetic Improvement of Saccharomyces boulardii R7 and Generate Suitable Strains for Synthesis and Expression of Recombinant Products. British Biotechnology Journal. Volume: 11 Issue: 2 Pages: 1-9
- In vitro Evaluation the Antimicrobial Activity of Camel milk Filtrate Against some Pathogenic Bacteria and Yeasts. Mirror of Research in Veterinary Sciences and Animals (MRVSA) http://mrvsa.com/ ISSN 2307-8073 Pages: 39-47.
- In vitro Evaluation of Antimicrobial Activities of Camels Urine Against some Pathogenic Bacteria and Yeasts Kufa Journal For Veterinary Medical Sciences Vol 7, No 1B (2016)
- Probiotic Chewing Gum Treatment of Periodontal Disease. Int. J. Adv. Res. 5(2), 122-128.(2017) Article DOI:10.21474/IJAR01/3122 DOI URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.21474/IJAR01/3122
- The Effect of Mutagens agent Ethidium Bromide on some Therapeutic Properties for Local Iraqi Isolate Saccharomyces boulardii. Scientific Journal of Medical Research Vol. 1, Issue, 1, pp.13 – 18 , Winter, 2017
- Molecular detection of some genes encoded to virulence Stx1, Stx2, eaeA and hlyA in E.coli isolated from infants children Suffering Frequent diarrhea and evaluate Saccharomyces boulardii Filtrates in inhibited, AL-Muthanna Journal of Pure Science. Vol 4, No 1, p:101-111 (2017)
- 16. Evaluation oral dosage with a viable, dead and culture filtrate cells of probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus planetarium on rabbits lipid profile levels. Thi-Qar University Journal for Agricultureal Research. 6(2) p:9-22. (2017).
- Detection of some virulence genes Stx1 , Stx2 , eaeA and hlyA in Escherichia coli isolated from Euphrates river water. Al-Kufa University Journal for Biology. Print ISSN: 2073-8854 & Online ISSN: 2311-6544
- Fortification Zahdi dates candy with some probiotic to produced therapeutic candy. Euphrates Journal of Agriculture Science. Vol 9, No 4, p:195-211 (2017) ISSN 2072-3875
- Evaluation antimicrobial activity of some probiotics Filtrates in Bacteria that formation Dental Plaque which causes of Gingivitis and tooth decay. Journal of University of Babylon Volume: 26 Issue: 2 Pages: 153-163. 2018 ISSN: 19920652 23128135.
- Molecular detection of gene encoding for bacteriocins in vaginal lactobacillus spp. Isolated from healthy women. Biochem. Cell. Arch.( 2018) 18(2) p: 1727-1730.
- REDUCING CHOLESTEROL LEVELS AND MICROBIAL LOAD FOR CAMEL HUMP TISSUE BY PROBIOTICS BACTERIA. Biochem. Cell. Arch.( 2019) 19(1) p: 775-781.
- Evaluate the Effectiveness of Oral Dosage with Probiotic BacteriaLactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus Planetarium andLactobacillus reuteri on Some Immune Indicators in Rabbits (2019). Journal of Global Pharma Technology. (10)11 p: 76-81.
- EVALUATION OF ANTIBIOFILMS FORMATION OF E. COLI ISOLATED FROM RECURRENT URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS IN WOMEN BY THERAPEUTIC BACTERIA. Plant Archives (2019) (19) 2 p: 2025-2029.
- Eukaryotic Probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii Application in Clinical Trails: A Review 2020. IJPQA. (11) issue 1 p: 160-165.
- UTILIZATION OF ISOLATED THERAPEUTIC BACTERIA IN TOPICAL OINTMENT FOR INFECTION TREATMENT. 2020. Iraqi Journal of Agricultural Science. (52) 9 p: 1661-1669
- Patent, numbered 4330 Issued in 29\9\2015 (Prepare A New medium to knowledge and appreciation probiotic ability(Saccharomyces boulardii) to lower cholesterol level in laboratory) From Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control (COSQC)\ Ministry of Planning\ Iraq
- Patent, numbered 4957 Issued in 4\6\2017 (Manufacturing Iraqi therapeutic gum supported by Probiotics for the treatment of Gingivitis and teeth infections) From Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control (COSQC)\ Ministry of Planning\ Iraq
- Patent, numbered 5422 Issued in 3\7\2018 ((Dates fortification with Therapeutic bacteria and prebiotics for protection and multi-therapeutic uses)) From Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control (COSQC)\ Ministry of Planning\ Iraq
- Patent, numbered 6206 Issued in 25\2\2020 ((Treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis using topical ointment for Iraqi isolate of the therapeutic bacteria)) From Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control (COSQC)\ Ministry of Planning\ Iraq
- Patent, numbered 6543 Issued in 30\1\2021 ((Periodontal pockets treatment by Mix gel Synbiotics)) From Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control (COSQC)\ Ministry of Planning\ Iraq
- Worked in the field of DNA extracted and purified, Isolation and molecular diagnosis of microorganisms , Inheriting microbiology, Genetic modification, Mutagenesis, Cloning ,Evolutionary relationships, Bioinformatics.
- Second Scientific Conference of Agriculture College, University of Karbala in 11-10 December 2012. Karbala- Iraq.
- First Scientific Specialist Conference for Food Science / College of Agriculture / Tikrit University, 19 to 20 March 2013 . Tikrit- Iraq.
- third scientific conference for biotechnology / College of Agriculture / University of Kufa, 17 to 18 April 2013. Najaf- Iraq.
- Second International Scientific Conference for the Life Sciences / College of Education / University of Kufa, 16 to 17 December 2015. Najaf- Iraq
- First Scientific Forum for breeding and disease camels in Iraq. College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Muthanna 16-17 March /2016. Samawa- Iraq
- 4th Medicine Conference of Medicine college . Al-qadisyia University 20 – 21 April 2016. Al-qadisyia- Iraq
- Third Scientific Conference of Veterinary Medicine University of Kufa, 18 to 19 October 2016. Najaf- Iraq
- The International 1st Medical Science Congress, Medicine college . Karbala University 7 – 9 December 2016. Karbala- Iraq
- Nanotechnology and its application in Medicine workshop held on 8th of December 2016 Medicine college . Karbala University. Karbala- Iraq
- First International Scientific Conference Medical & Biological Technology / Al-Furat Al-Awsat -Technical University / Technical Institute / Kufa 8-9 March 2017 Najaf- Iraq.
- The First Iraqi Inventors Conference and Exhibition/ Al-Sulaymaniyah University / 10-11 May 2017 Sulaymaniyah – Iraq.
- The First International Scientific Conference of the College of Biotechnology/Al-Qasim Green University, 29 -30 October 2017 Babylon – Hilla – Iraq.
- The First Iraqi Inventors Conference and Exhibition/ Mazaya University College / 14-15 May 2018 Sulaymaniyah – Iraq
- Second Iraqi Inventors Conference and Exhibition/ Al-Sulaymaniyah University / 28-29 May 2017 Sulaymaniyah – Iraq.
- Second International Scientific Conference Technology / Al-Furat Al-Awsat -Technical University / Al-Samawa Technical Institute / 4 – 5 April 2018 . Samawa- Iraq
- The Golden Medal of Medical Inventions at the 2nd Iraqi Inventors Conference and Exhibit Al-Sulaymaniyah University / 10-11 May 2017.
- The Golden Medal of The Lebanese Innovators Society (L.I.S) in Al-Sulaymaniyah Inventors Conference. For Patent, numbered 4330 , Al-Sulaymaniyah University / 28-29 March 2018
- The Golden Medal of The Lebanese Innovators Society (L.I.S) in Al-Sulaymaniyah Inventors Conference. For Patent, numbered 4957, Al-Sulaymaniyah University / 28-29 March 2018.
- Cup of featured Patent from Lebanese Innovators Society (L.I.S) in Al-Sulaymaniyah Inventors Conference., Al-Sulaymaniyah University / 28-29 March 2018